Let’s take a look back at Battle for Azeroth over the last week! With the end of the holidays–and 2018–in sight, we should be returning to the typical volume of patch news, updates on Season 2 (M+, Pvp, and Battle for Dazar’alor), and the usual dev buzz. For now, we look back on Winter Veil and Blizzard’s series on WoW pro gaming.
- Blizzard Recap
- Endgame Moves Series Continues
- BlizzPro Recap
- 2018 Winter Veil Presents
- What’s Next: We’re Finally Getting those Allied Races
Endgame Moves Series Continues
Early this year, we kicked off our Opening Moves series, where we took a closer look at the early game of competitive World of Warcraft. We followed up in July with Midgame Moves. This week, to celebrate the end of the year, we’ve been bringing you Endgame Moves.
- 12/24/2018: Endgame Moves: What Pros Learned This Year: Teamwork, team chemistry, practice, commitment–AWC legends talk about their experiences.
- 12/25/2018: Endgame Moves: Gotta Go Fast: MDI caster and participant Sours talks M+ efficient runs, tricks of the trade, and challenges. (Notably written by BlizzPro contributor and friend Samantha Cruse of the Arcane Analysis pod.)
- 12/26/2018: Endgame Moves: Getting to Go: Recent BlizzCon champions talk shop on pushing for the final moments of a tense arena.
- 12/27/2018: Endgame Moves: Comps and Combos: 3s arena pros discuss their comp strategies, and how different specs work together.
- 12/28/2018: Endgame Moves: The Moonkin Tank (A Tale from Tol Dagor): WoW commentator and AWC host Healingstat recaps a clutch MDI fight against Jes Howlis in Tol Dagor.
2018 Winter Veil Presents
(12/27/2018) Starting the 25th, players who logged in for Winter Veil could finally unwrap Blizzard’s newest gifts! The two toys this year are the Toy Armor Set and Greatfather Winter’s Hearthstone. <<Read and Watch for More>>
What’s Next: We’re Finally Getting those Allied Races
(12/30/2018) What’s Next takes a quick look at upcoming World of Warcraft content and changes. With 8.1: Tides of Vengeance now live, we look forward to 8.1.5. The next patch finally makes the Zandalari Trolls and Kul Tirans playable. <<Read for More>>