Blizzard has announced the latest round of hotfixes and possibly one of the most notable (for Warriors at least) is a fix to the issue of disconnection when leaving Skyhold.
Another item of note is a fix to holidays and Daylight Savings Time in the Americas region. Holidays will now start one hour earlier than they did previously to accommodate for DST.
- Gift of the Ox can now only spawn up to a max of 10 Healing Spheres from a single attack.
- The Wrathguard’s Mortal Cleave should now land on targets more often.
- When leaving Skyhold, Warriors are now protected by Val’kyr who insist that the player land safely and not disconnect.
Dungeons and Raids
- Corrected an issue where gems were sometimes not correctly contributing to character stats in Mythic Keystone Dungeons.
- Corrected an issue with holidays and daylight saving time in the Americas region. Holidays will now start one hour earlier in the Americas region. For example, events that previously began at 9:00 a.m. Pacific will now get underway at 8:00 a.m. Pacific / 11:00 a.m. Eastern.
- Cauterizing Void Shard can now be used in combat, and using it out of combat will no longer cause issues with your health potion timer.
Player versus Player
- Arcane Charges are now removed when Arenas and Battlegrounds start.
- Mage food now is properly delayed to match non-Mage water in Arenas.
- Seraphim’s Blessing will now grant Crusade with the correct duration.