Since Blizzard announced that the newest raid coming to Legion, the Nighthold, will be available beginning January 17th one of the hottest topics of debate was when patch 7.1.5 would be released with all its class changes, updates, and additions to the game.
Blizzard revealed this morning that, short of some catastrophic event, Patch 7.1.5 will be released on January 10th.
Some of the more notable items coming in next week’s patch include
- Mists of Pandaria Timewalking weekends
- Available for players over level 91
- The Return of the Brawler’s Guild
- No guts, no glory
- One item of note is that players will have to obtain a new invitation to the Brawler’s Guild through dungeons, emissary chests, or brawling the vrykul of Shield’s Rest in Stormheim.
- Brawler’s Guild invites are now account-wide
- These were announced at BlizzCon as short, 1-3 day events where players can participate in various activities in notable parts of Azeroth
For more information on Patch 7.1.5 check out the Survival Guide from Blizzard below, the new events being added using the links above, or the full post on the World of Warcraft community site.
The full patch notes have not yet been released but should be probably later today, so keep an eye on BlizzPro for the latest news and information!