In addition to new arenas and redone favorites, the new honor system, and more, 7.2 continues to add to Legion‘s PvP content. Today, Blizzard announced new Brawls, week-long events which shake up the rules of random Battlegrounds.
- Brawls allow Blizzard to test out new PvP instance rules, match, and game types
- Two fifteen-man raid groups fighting in arenas for chaotic, clearly-not-balanced madness
- Eye of the Storm: Gravity Lapse, causing gravity to behave strangely–like throwing everyone into the sky
- Return of the Southshore vs. Tarren Mill Battleground
- Winter Arathi Basin, with reduced visibility, updated art and effects, and frozen creeks
- Eye of the Horn: Eye of the Storm puts everyone on ram mounts that shoot players off into the Twisting Nether
- Insta-cap Warsong Gulch
There are many other brawl ideas in queue, and the system is expandable in the future for more replayable, timeless content. Brawls that prove popular may be added as permanent Battleground options.