On Friday Blizzard released another round of hotfixes for patch 7.0.3 to address some of the issues players have been seeing since the patch.
One to note in particular is a fix for the multitudes of players who (for some strange reason) lost the ability to fly in Northrend despite being able to do so on Monday. Cold Weather flying now costs 50 gold and is automatically learned at level 80. So if you want to fly at 70 to speed up questing you can pay the gold, or just wait and get it for free.
Other changes are various fixes to classes, quests, and dungeons so check out the full list below:
Here you’ll find a list of hotfixes that address various issues related to the recently-released World of Warcraft Pre-expansion Patch. Some of the hotfixes below take effect the moment they were implemented, while others may require scheduled realm restarts to go into effect. Please keep in mind that some issues cannot be addressed without a client-side patch update. This list will be updated as additional hotfixes are applied.
Additional information about the patch could be found below.
- Death Strike is now calculated at 45 Runic Power for purposes of abilities that base their functionality off of Runic Power spent.
- Restoration Affinity now properly increases the healing done by Rejuvination.
- Prowl and Dash can now be activated while the Druid is in Cat Form or Bear Form.
- The visual for Glyph of the Skullseye now properly disappears when the buff runs out.
- Mages are now able to purchase Mystical Tome: Arcane Linquist, Mystical Tome: Illusion and Familiar Stone from Endora Moorehead in Dalaran as intended.
- Chi Orbit is now only visible to the casting Monk and hostile players.
- The Jade Serpent Statue now properly assists the Monk when casting the Ancient Mistweaver Arts variant of Soothing Mist.
- Fixed a bug preventing Divine Steed from working at the proper level.
- Casting Riptide directly after a Chain Heal will now award two stacks of Tidal Waves.
- Drain Life and Drain Soul now consider Mechanicals to be valid targets.
- Anger Management should reduce the correct amount of the remaining cooldown on Battle Cry, with the corresponding amount of Rage spent by Execute.
- Pants and weapons are no longer changing appearances after entering Defensive Stance.
- In Razorfen Downs, Death Speaker Blackthorn and Amnennar the Coldbringer no longer respawn following their deaths.
- In Raid Finder, entering the second wing of Heart of Fear should place players in the proper instance with appropriate enemies spawned.
- Chef’s Hat again speeds up cooking.
- Invisible fist weapons are now eligible to be transmogrified.
- Razor Net Trap in Tanaan Jungle is now doing its intended amount of damage.
- Flawless Battle-Stone can be used on Enchanted Broom, as intended.
- The Hunter’s Call toy no longer summons any pets that can be battled.
- PvP templates now grant level 100 characters stats on par with item level 740 gear (up from 700 gear).
- “Slay Them All” now rewards gold and a Fel-Touched Crate of Battlefield Goods.
- “Ashran Dominance” now rewards gold, a Fel-touched Crate of Battlefield Goods, and a Mark of Honor.
- Fixed an issue that could cause Big Pete in Hemet’s Happy Hunting Grounds to become stuck and uninteractible.
- Lord Maxwell Tyrosus should now remain visible, allowing players to turn in “Argent Call: The Noxious Glade.
- The Twilight Sermon events are now properly initiating, allowing for the completion of the quests “Might of the Stonemaul” and “Might of the Sentinels”.
- Kadrak is now present and the quest “Warchief’s Command: Ashenvale!” can be turned in.
- Restored some daily quests that had gone missing from the Molten Front.
Cold Weather Flying now costs 50 gold, and is automatically learned at level 80.