Most Conquest Point sources will be increased by 50% in yet-to-be-applied hotfixes, Blizzard says. The increase will affect Random and Rated Battlegrounds, Arenas/Skirmishes, and Rated Arenas.
As latecomers and current PvPers grind their gear faster than ever in Warlord‘s final PvP season, the sweeping increases might give a little taste of what’s to come in Legion PvP. Remember, in Legion, iLevel will have very little impact on player power, around 5%.
Read today’s hotfixes below. Refer to the official post for the complete hotfix list for 6.2.x.
- Genesis critical heals should now be correctly reduced by Battle Fatigue.
Please note, the following PvP hotfixes are still in testing.
Increased Conquest Point rewards from the following sources by 50%.
- Winning the first Random Battleground match of the day now awards 225 Conquest Points, and subsequent victories award 125 Conquest Points.
- Winning a Rated Battleground match now awards 600 Conquest Points (up from 400).
- Increased the amount of Conquest Points awarded to the losing team in a Rated Battleground match based on performance.
- Twin Peaks / Warsong Gulch: 100 Conquest Points for every captured flag with an additional 100 Conquest Points awarded for every flag the winning team didn’t capture. (Example: If a game ended 2-1, the losing team receives 100 Conquest for capturing a flag and an additional 100 Conquest for denying the other team a final 3rd capture.)
- Arathi Basin / Deepwind Gorge / Eye of the Storm / Silvershard Mines / Temple of Kotmogu / The Battle for Gilneas: 50 Conquest Points awarded for every 150 Resources / Gold / Points gained by the losing team.
- Winning a Skirmish Arena match now awards 40 Conquest Points.
- Winning a Rated Arena match now awards 270 Conquest Points (up from 180).
- Increased the amount of Conquest Points awarded the following Ashran quests:
- Slay Them All! now awards 300 Conquest Points (up from 200).
- Ashran Dominance now awards 750 Conquest Points (up from 500).