A few updates have been posted to the 6.2 Patch notes. Bold text means there was an addition or update, italic text means the item was removed.
Strikethroughs are carried over from Blizzard’s original post and means the change has been reverted since the last update.
The items listed below are the only changes since the last update. For the full list of patch notes in their current iteration, the full current list is available on the World of Warcraft community site.
As always, remember: The patch is currently in a very VERY early stage of testing, and everything has the potential to be changed up until (and even after) the patch is released. What is nerfed now may not be nerfed in two months (unless you’re a Paladin. No bitterness though.)
World Environment and Events
- New Achievement: Whack-a-gnoll has a new achievement that awards a battle pet, Hogs.
Non-PvPgear between item levels 560 and 690 will now scale up to 690 in PvP combat.
- PvP gear above item level 715 Remains unaffected and will not be capped in PvP combat.
- Break out your traps and Safari Hat, new wild pets have been spotted in Tanaan Jungle and a few other places!
- Fel-corrupted legendary pets have been spotted in Tanaan Jungle! Each pet can be defeated once per day for a bag of Fel-Touched Pet Supplies, which can contain pet charms, Battle-Training stones to increase a battle pet’s level, and even rare pets.
- Expert Pet Trappers Giada Goldleash and Tiffy Trapspring have shown up at the Pet Menagerie with a variety of pets and toys for sale for Pet Charms.
- Sinister Spores now reduces healing taken by 50% (down from 90%).
- Super Sticky Glitter Bomb’s effect can now be dispelled and lasts for 15 seconds (down from 30 seconds).
- Blackout Kick now deals 5%
- Rising Sun Kick (Windwalker, Mistweaver) now deals 5% less damage.
- Tiger Palm now deals 5%
- Stance of the Sturdy Ox now increases armor by 125% (up from 75%) and provides a 20%
10%base Stagger percentage. Additionally, the Stagger effect no longer works against attacks which ignore armor.
- Fists of Fury now deals 5%
- Hurricane Strike now deals 5%
- Chi Explosion now deals 5%
30%less damage for Windwalker Monks.
- Devotion Aura now reduces all damage taken, not just magical damage.
- Devouring Plague now deals 12% less damage.
- New items have been added to pickpocket from humanoids in Tanaan Jungle.
- Added a new weekly quest, Da Even Bigga Score.
- Dingy Iron Coins now have a cap of 20,000 (up from 10,000).
- Secretive Whistle now has a 15 minute cooldown (down from 1 hour).
- Updated tooltip descriptions for pickpocketed items of value to help distinguish them from other items.
- Envenom now deals 30%
- Mutilate now deals 30%
- Killing Spree now only grants immunity to root and snare effects and
no longer prevents the Rogue from being targeted or grant immunity from crowd-control effects. Additionally,the effect is now cancelled if the Rogue is affected by other crowd-control effects. crowd-controlled.
- Dark Soul should now have its cooldown reset at the end of a raid encounter for all Warlock specializations.
- Improved Defensive Stance now also decreases damage taken by 5%.